Sevenoaks to London - saving on your monthly commute

How we saved £1600 per year on the commute to London from Sevenoaks
Here's all I know about saving money on the commute to London.

This time it's the Sevenoaks to London line.

I've discovered a way to reduce my fare to London - in this simple hack, as a family we managed to reduce our annual train costs by over £1600.

As a cost conscious commuter I've been looking at ways of reducing the cost of my commute and was inspired by some of the methods suggested online.

So, I decided to give them a go and help save my community a packet at the same time.

I give the information freely to the people I know and are members of the Better Buy community.

And yes this is a one person organisation, so I put this together in my spare time.

As a member of the community you'll get the following benefits.


Here's how it works.

1. Join the community - it will involve answering a few questions about your commute (link below)

2. Receive your individual, customised saving based on a questionnaire we put together

3. Save money - your choice, either monthly or yearly

Join the community...
http://BetterBuy.Org/Sevenoaks

How this compares to other services such as commuter club

1. The cost is clear - suggested community donation of £12.99 per month. Typical saving is £800 per year.
2. Cheaper than Commuter club
3. Choose annual or monthly with no further commitment.
4. No up front costs - you know what you will save before you commit.

Join the community...
http://BetterBuy.Org/Sevenoaks
Read more
http://BetterBuy.Org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Electricity Guide (No Longer Available)